124 forum posts
Correspondence League - Season 9 - Group I#16

https://lichess.org/GgkJIHh9/white

Chris1976
Correspondence League - Season 9 - Group I#8

https://lichess.org/DiEuXycwVgtF

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Announcing the Lichess World Championship#88

It’s a bit pretentious I know but at the end of the day anyone can call something a World Championship and, if you offer a million dollars in prizes, people will come and take part.

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Why don’t very strong (eg titled) players play Classical on here?#1

Loads of titled players just play bullet/blitz on here. I realise their chess brains work a million miles an hour faster than mine, so a 1 minute game for them is probably equivalent to 30 minute game…

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Lichess OTB Mode#152

I’d love there to be an OTB mode for correspondence. You have to write your move onto a piece of digital paper, put it in a digital envelope and type your opponent’s address, which they must give you …

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Is it possible to set up a position and let Stockfish play Stockfish?#17

I think I’ve forgotten the question, @puzzlesandpuzzles let alone the answer. Good thought, @drmrboss - a bit too high tech for me though - getting my PC to turn on is an achievement. I can confirm yo…

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Is it possible to set up a position and let Stockfish play Stockfish?#10

Agreed, #2 is definitely the best answer, @puzzlesandpuzzles.

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Is it possible to set up a position and let Stockfish play Stockfish?#8

I’m not sure that’s when he closed his account, but you never know...

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Is it possible to set up a position and let Stockfish play Stockfish?#6

It’s a completely nothing looking position, so much so that I assumed I must have accidentally resigned myself at first, but if you do the Stockfish vs. Stockfish thing it’s completely winning for bla…

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Is it possible to set up a position and let Stockfish play Stockfish?#4

That was really useful. All credit to the guy for realising the position was lost straight away, but he gave me way too much credit as I’d never have seen the correct line in a million years...

Chris1976