lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Chris1976"

124 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - How can my move improve my centipawn position#6

Thanks everyone - that makes sense now.

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - How can my move improve my centipawn position#1

I thought that basic rule was that your moves can only result in your centipawn position being worse or equal, but sometimes the analysis shows your moves improving your centipawn position (including …

Chris1976
Correspondence League - 5th Correspondence Cup - Games Thread#49

https://lichess.org/Q9I0xQM4/white

Chris1976
Correspondence League - 5th Correspondence Cup - Games Thread#48

https://lichess.org/iU6ocYIO/black

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Defamation law: a brief outline of burdens of pleading and proof#29

For an English equivalent in terms of entertainment factor, I highly recommend the Wagatha Christie defamation trial between the wives of two top English footballers. Rebekah Vardy is the wife of Prem…

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Defamation law: a brief outline of burdens of pleading and proof#15

Thanks @jadubovic, that is incredibly helpful and detailed. No further questions for now, your honour!

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Defamation law: a brief outline of burdens of pleading and proof#12

@jadubovic - I see from his claim that Niemann wants a jury trial. What are your thoughts on this? My thoughts are that, for something as technical as this (eg arguments about methods of cheat detecti…

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - Defamation law: a brief outline of burdens of pleading and proof#9

@jadubovic - this is exceptionally helpful, and it sounds like Niemann will have an uphill struggle due to the burden of proof. It will obviously be very hard for him to prove a negative (ie that he d…

Chris1976
Correspondence League - 5th Correspondence Cup - Registration#30

Yes please.

Chris1976
General Chess Discussion - One hundred million dollars#14

He’s asking for $400m+ (four claims for $100m each + some more for good luck.

Chris1976